Starving for Sex and the City?

Friday, December 3, 2010


If you, your friends or loved ones are similarly suffering from Sex and the City withdrawal, (temporarily) cry no more.




The Carrie Diaries is such a fantastic extension of the Sex and the City world we all know and love.  You can own it, read it as often as you'd like, and the hardcover copy makes a great addition to your nightstand.





I received this book from my sister for my birthday, and burrowed away for three nights to read of the Carrie Bradshaw world prior to NYC, Manolos, cosmopolitans, Mr. Big, and the girls.  

Time passed so quickly, that I did not even notice missing a night of True Blood (which is nearly impossible). 

I would suggest this as a gift to any SATC fan, and absolutely recommend this book for a plane ride. 

You will arrive at your destination before you can say, “Abso-f*cking-lutely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment